Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Mar 07, 2017 Views: 764
StarPlus is the University Library catalogue and search platform. This is where you begin to search for the books and resources that you need. Collections include Ebooks, Ejournals, specialist databases and digital archives.
- Find and access digital and print collections
- Directly access full text from subscription and open access sources
You need to be logged into StarPlus to begin searching.
- Manage your Library Account - loans, requests, fines and renewals
- Access ALL available content on/off campus – some subscriptions resources can only be searched on campus, or off campus when you’re signed into StarPlus
- Save search queries and alerts
- Access your e-shelf which enables you to save, organise and make notes about favourite resources. Records for resources also include citations in different referencing styles which can be copied into bibliographies
- Request items