Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Apr 14, 2017 Views: 364
You can request any items the Library holds excluding reference copies. To place a request, you need to be logged into StarPlus. We will email you when the item is ready to collect from your chosen pick up location.
Problems requesting items - you cannot request items if....
- The items are listed as 'received', 'on order' or 'in processing'. Please contact the Library Helpdesk if you require an item with this status. Please remember that you may have to wait longer to receive these items.
- There is a problem with your library account (e.g. if your account has been frozen because of a recalled item) or if you have already requested the item, or have the item on loan. - please contact the Library Helpdesk.
What happens if the item is on loan?
- If the item is on loan for more than two weeks, we will recall it by a revised date and advise you when the item is ready to collect.
- Items on loan for two weeks or less will still be due for return on their original due date. However the current borrower will be unable to renew the item.
- In a small number of cases, items are not found and you will be advised of alternative solutions.