Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Mar 07, 2017 Views: 40
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Mar 07, 2017 Views: 40
- Everything tab:
- Combines the University Collections and searches a multi resource platform.
- Used to find all the resources available in StarPlus
- Most useful for performing a general search for materials on a topic but not for finding a specific resource.
- You can end up with lots of results that will need to be narrowed down.
- Unlike results shown in University Collections full access of material is not always available.
To carry out a more focused search you can use the University Collections tab or Articles and More.
- University Collections tab
- Searches for books, journals, databases, theses/ dissertations and more that the University of Sheffield Library holds or subscribes to. If a title or journal is available in this tab you can access the resource. Please remember to check availability and the dates the journal runs from.
- Articles and More
- Searches a general multi disciplinary database.
- This will search a variety of resources, including journal articles, conference papers and open access books