Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Apr 03, 2017 Views: 129
If you are logging in via MUSE then you should be able to access the same e-resources on or off-campus.
Have you checked the eResources Service Indicators to see if any known problems exist?
The following tips can often resolve the problem:
1. Clear your cache and cookies by clicking on Tools on the menu bar and then internet options.
2. Enable pop-ups by clicking on the pop-up blocker within the Tools menu.
3. Try a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
4. Update to the latest edition of Foxit Reader or, alternatively, Adobe Reader.
5. Synchronising your password may also help.
NB - You may find that you are unable to access eResources if you use a VPN connection. We recommend access via MUSE/Starplus without the use of VPN