You can book a group room at any of the Library sites through myRoomsandResources in MUSE , if you click on the arrow to the left of the room you are booking, a list of facilities available in that room are shown.
You can book for a maximum of 4 hours up to 2 days in advance.
These will include the name of the room; location; resource type; capacity; high table & chairs; PC in room; plasma screen in room; soft seating and whitewall.
How do I book a group room?
- Use the resource type menu to select the resource you are booking
- If you are not booking the resource for today, use the Date field to specify the date.
- If you need to, adjust the orange markers on the Time Range scale so that the right hand area displays the times you are interested in.
- To make your booking, click in the right-hand area, in an available white timeslot, at the approximate time.
- In the dialogue box, specify the exact start and end times for your booking
- If you need to reserve more than one resource indicate this in the Number of Items field
- To complete your booking click the Add button.
Your booking will be made and the time-slot will be indicated by a yellow block in the right-hand area.
If you need to cancel your booking click your yellow block and in the dialogue box click Remove.