Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: May 30, 2017 Views: 165
Vacation loans - any books issued or renewed on or after 3rd June will be due on or before 29th September (unless recalled). Recalled items must be returned within 15 days.
Before leaving Sheffield
- Check your books have been renewed using StarPlus.
- Place requests on the items you wish to borrow over the Summer vacation.
- Remember to check your Library Account in StarPlus before 3rd June for any items due for return before going home.
- If an item on your account has been requested it will not renew and you need to return it before you leave Sheffield. If you are unsure contact the Library Helpdesk.
- Cancel unwanted requests.
- We will cancel all outstanding requests on the 12th June. If you want to keep a request beyond this date email us (email@example.com) or chat.
- Once the book has been renewed you can keep it over the vacation period. As long as no one else requests it we will continue to renew it.
- If someone does request the book you will not be able to renew it over the vacation period. You will need to return it within 15 days of the recall.
- If you need to return a book to us over the vacation please return at one of our Library sites or post your item.
Have you thought about?? ....