Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Jun 07, 2017 Views: 51
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Jun 07, 2017 Views: 51
Going home for Summer? Check out all the information you need to help you study at home over the vacation! If you are a final year student please check out our finishing information.
- Vacation loans will be available from Saturday 3rd June.
- Be organised! Place your requests in time for the Summer vacation. Don't know how to request? - check out our how to place a request information pages.
- You can use Self service machines at any site to issue and return your books.
- Don't forget to save your StarPlus searches by using your e-Shelf.
- If we do not have a physical copy of the book you need, remember to check out StarPlus to see if we have it as an Ebook.
- Check out our opening times over the Summer vacation at all the Library sites.
- SCONUL membership allows you to access other University libraries whilst you are away from Sheffield.
- Don't have what you want? - make use of our Interlibrary request service and we will obtain the title from another institution.
- You can make use of the MyDocuments service which is a scanning service for University of Sheffield staff and students, NHS staff and external borrowers (available within staffed hours)