Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: May 30, 2017 Views: 68
Hurray! You have finished all your exams and are on the next step to work, further study or new challenges. Exciting! However before you go, a few things you need to do....
- Make sure you return ALL of your books by the date your UCard expires (Saturday 10th June)
- Check your Library account to make sure you have returned everything.
- Any problems or queries with your account please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org or use Live Chat
- When your period of study comes to an end, you will be emailed to let you know that your computer account is going to be deleted - you can simply ignore the email if you do not wish to take any further action.
- Accounts will remain active for two weeks after the studies end date and will be suspended two weeks later. Four weeks after this, the account will be deleted. If you believe you need an extension click for further details.
- CiCS have produced useful information on keeping your files, documents and emails once you leave.
- If you have money left on your printing account you may be able to get a refund.
Don't forget! - We would still love to see you in the Library! Once you have graduated you can join as an Alumni member - you will get borrowing rights and access to some eresources, however these are only available via kiosks at library sites.