Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Jul 05, 2017     Views: 2184

For the most up to date exam papers it is best to enquire at your department.  Some departments also make past papers available via MOLE

Some older past examination papers (2001 - onwards) are held in the Information Commons and are located on shelves to the right of the Information Desk near the Level 1 desk. This is not a complete set of past exam papers.

Please note that departments can withdraw exam papers at any time. 

Chat is available during staffed hours.