Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: May 05, 2017 Views: 20
The Applicant Information Desk (AiD) provides a first point of contact for those who have applied to the University, offering:
* information on the application process.
* confirmation of the status of applications.
* information about offers.
* confirmation of receipt of supporting documents.
* referral of enquiries to Admissions Teams, academic departments and other services.
AiD is based in the Admissions Service's new location on Level 2 of the Arts Tower.