Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Feb 11, 2019 Views: 963
StarPlus is the University library catalogue and search platform. This is where you begin to search for the books and resources that you need. Collections include ebooks, eJournals, specialist databases and digital archives.
There are links to StarPlus from My Services in MUSE, the library web pages, and from the Study Resources section of MOLE.
You need to be logged into StarPlus to begin searching.
You can then:
- Find and access digital and print collections
- Directly access full text from subscription and open access sources
- Manage your library account - loans, requests, fines and renewals
- Access ALL available content on/off campus
- Save search queries and alerts
- Access your e-Shelf which enables you to save, organise and make notes about favourite resources.
- Request items