Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Nov 21, 2017 Views: 490
Accessing your e-Shelf is really easy - just click on the e-Shelf link at the top of the page next to your name. You must be signed into StarPlus to save items to your e-Shelf for future sessions.
How to use the StarPlus e-Shelf - check out our guide below or see the following instructions:
- To add a result click on the star symbol to the left of each record
- The star will turn yellow to show the record has been added
- To add a whole page click on 'Add page to e-Shelf'
- Go to the e-Shelf to see your saved results
- Create e-Shelf folders to manage your content
- Back up results by emailing them to yourself