Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Aug 25, 2017 Views: 123
If you click on the Dawson User Guide and FAQ's link as shown below, this will take you to a page where it's easy to see the different browser issues, together with instructions on printing, copying and downloading to Apple & Android devices.
If you are still experiencing problems try:
1. Clear your cache and cookies by clicking on Tools on the menu bar and then internet options.
2. Enable pop-ups by clicking on the pop-up blocker within the Tools menu.
3. Try a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
4. Update to the latest edition of Foxit Reader or, alternatively, Adobe Reader.
5. Synchronising your password may also help.
NB - You may find that you are unable to access eResources if you use a VPN connection if you are off campus. We recommend access via MUSE/Starplus without the use of VPN.