Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Jul 24, 2018 Views: 161
If you are having problems accessing StarPlus or are getting error messages it is advisable that you ensure your passwords are synchronised:
- Using a desktop browser, make sure your browser is closed (all windows). This should log you out of any of our systems.
- Go to https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/cics/password/index where you should see a login form. Please log in with your username and password.
- Choose option number 4.
- Close your browser again and reopen.
- If this does not work contact the CiCS Helpdesk to reset your password for you. http://www.shef.ac.uk/cics/support
- If it still doesn't work then please send us:
a) A screen shot of the error you see.
b) The details of the version of browser and operating system you are using.