Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Nov 21, 2017 Views: 798
You can request any items the Library holds excluding reference copies. To place a request, you need to be logged into StarPlus. We will email you when the item is ready to collect from your chosen pick-up location.
Problems requesting items - you cannot request items if....
- The items are listed as 'received', 'on order' or 'in processing'. Please contact email@example.com if you require an item with this status. Please remember that you may have to wait longer to receive these items.
- There is a problem with your library account (e.g. if your account has been frozen because of a recalled item) or if you have already requested the item, or have the item on loan - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if the item is on loan?
- If the item is on loan for more than two weeks, we will recall it by a revised date and advise you when the item is ready to collect.
- Items on loan for two weeks or less will still be due for return on their original due date. However, the current borrower will be unable to renew the item.
- In a small number of cases items are not found and you will be advised of alternative solutions.