Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Aug 20, 2018     Views: 395

If you require a specific book title you can recommend that the library purchase a copy via the Recommend a Book form. If the item appears on a reading/resource list it is advisable to speak to your lecturer regarding the item before submitting a recommendation form.

Books, book chapters, or journal articles that are not held by the library may alternatively be obtainable via our InterLibrary Request service.

You can access this by logging into MUSE and clicking on My Services > All Services > InterLibrary Loan Request. Fill in as much of the form as you can and our InterLibrary team will try and obtain a copy of the item for you as quickly as possible.