Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Aug 15, 2018 Views: 22
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2018 Views: 22
myLibrary Account gives you the following options:
- Loans - will display the title, author and due date of an active loans. You can also look at details of historic loans you have previously borrowed.
- Requests - will display the title, author, status (place in the queue), pickup location chosen and date the request was placed. You also have the option to cancel your request.
- Charges - any outstanding charges will be displayed together with an option to pay the charges online.
- Blocks and messages - these are messages that are added to your library account either automatically or manually if there are updates that you have given.
- Personal Settings - are you personal details that are held in your system. Please do get in touch if these are not accurate.