Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Feb 25, 2019     Views: 20

Check the title of the journal that the article is from and make a note of the year issue and volume. 

Search for the article via the journal title to double check access.

Sometimes we do not have online access for all years of a journal but we do have hard copies within the Library where you may be able to obtain the article.

You can request a digital copy of an hard copy article through the myDocuments service.  

If we do not have an electronic copy or hard copy of the article you can place an InterLibrary Request.