Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Jan 21, 2019 Views: 1771
All our library sites have different policies regarding food and drink.
In Western Bank Library
- Bottled water can be consumed on Levels 5 & 6
- Cold food and cold & hot drinks with lids can be consumed on Levels 2 - 4
- Hot food can be consumed on Level G only
In the Information Commons and the Diamond
- Cold & hot drinks with lids can be consumed
- Cold food can be consumed
- Hot food can be bought and consumed in the Cafe on the ground floor only
In the Royal Hallamshire Hospital and the Northern General Hospital libraries
- Cold drinks and food can be consumed
- Hot drinks with lids can be consumed
- No hot food is allowed in the Health Sciences libraries
Water fountains are available supplying chilled, filtered water for you to fill up water bottles. Bottled water is allowed anywhere in the Diamond, Information Commons and Health Sciences Libraries.