Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2023     Views: 127

It is your responsibility to ensure that your address details are correct. The University may need to contact you with important information at short notice.

You can check and change your details via MUSE

  1. Log onto MUSE and select the ‘My Services’ link (top of page)
  2. Select the ‘View all services’ link to view the A to Z list.
  3. Scroll down to M and select the ‘My record’ link.

There are three types of address held on your record:

1. Home Address

Your home address is usually your parental address where you live during the vacation.

2. Term Address

Your term address is usually the Sheffield address of the house/halls of residence/self catering property that you stay at during term time. This temporary address requires a start and end date (where known).

3. Correspondence Address

Your correspondence address is a temporary address where you need correspondence sending. For example if you are staying in Sheffield during vacation periods or staying with friends but you are not living there permanently. If you define a correspondence address, all University correspondence will go there.