Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2017     Views: 309

If the Library doesn’t have the item you require and you can’t locate it from any other source, we will try to obtain it as an interlibrary request. 

The InterLibrary loan service is free for all university staff, Postgraduate Research/Taught & Undergraduates and also for NHS staff.   You can submit interlibrary requests through MUSE. Please note that the library reserves the right to share information with your department regarding your request(s).

NHS & registered external customers will need to download the form below to fill in.

Once completed, the form can either be:

  • Handed in at Western Bank or the Health Sciences Library
  • Posted to Western Bank Library, Western Bank, Sheffield S10 2TN


Related Topics

Chat is available during staffed hours.