Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2017     Views: 161

The InterLibrary Request service is available to members of staff and students of the University of Sheffield. Before making a request please check StarPlus and ensure that the item is not held by the Library, either in print or electronically.

If the item is held by the Library but out on loan you can place a request through StarPlus. 

The service is also available to external borrowers and NHS Staff in Sheffield.  

External borrowers must pay for InterLibrary Requests when they are made. Please see charges for more details.

Most Inter-Library Loans are obtained from the British Library. 

Related Topics

Chat is available during staffed hours.