Answered By: Library Information Advisory Team
Last Updated: Feb 25, 2019     Views: 7

We can only pay open access charges for publications arising from UKRI or COAF funding. If you are applying for a grant to any other funding body you may need to include the costs of gold open access publishing within the grant application, if your funder permits publishing charges to be included.

Related Topics

Contacting Library Help

Submit your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.