Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 243
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 243
Going home for Christmas? Check out all the information you need to help you study at home over the vacation!
- Vacation loans will be available from Saturday 9th December.
- Be organised! Place your requests in time for the Christmas vacation. Don't know how to request? - check out our how to place a request information pages.
- You can use Self service machines at any site to issue and return your books.
- Don't forget to save your StarPlus searches by using your e-Shelf.
- If we do not have a physical copy of the book you need, remember to check out StarPlus to see if we have it as an Ebook.
- Opening Hours -
- The Information Commons is open on a self service basis for University students and staff over the Christmas vacation.
- Health Sciences Library, RHH is open on a self-service basis 27 Dec - 29 Dec 9 - 5 (staff and students).
- The Diamond is self service until the 24th December and open again on the 2nd January at 9am.
- All other sites will close at 5pm on the 22nd of December and open again on the 2nd January at 9am.
- SCONUL membership allows you to access other University libraries whilst you are away from Sheffield.
- You can make use of the MyDocuments service which is a scanning service for University of Sheffield staff and students, NHS staff and external borrowers (available within staffed hours)
- Don't have what you want? - make use of our Interlibrary request service and we will obtain the title from another institution.
- Check out our useful Subject Guides which will will provide you with useful information and resources that you will need to support your studies.