Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2018     Views: 252

If your external library membership card is lost, expired, or due to expire you can renew your membership or replace your card by applying again via a membership form.

A Temporary library card can be issued whilst your application for a new card is being processed.

Please check which sort of membership you need to apply for:

Please note - SCONUL Band R users need to apply for External Reader membership.

Related Topics

Contacting Library Help

Submit your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.