Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Apr 23, 2023 Views: 820
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Apr 23, 2023 Views: 820
There are lots of different ways you can get access to a full-text theses:
- You can search for digital copies of eTheses from the University of Sheffield, University of Leeds & University of York via WREO (White Rose eTheses Online).
- You can use EThOS (British Library Electronic Theses Online) to search all available UK doctoral eTheses.
- DART (Europe eTheses Portal) provides access to many European doctoral theses - many full-text.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses A&I - citations for worldwide dissertations and theses from 1743 to the present. Some open access full text is included
- Often you can only access an abstract - you may be able to obtain the full text via our Interlibrary Request service if you are a staff member or student of the University.
- If the title is restricted this could be because it is embargoed. You will then not be able to view the documentation.