Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Jun 18, 2018 Views: 71
If you wish to pay for any of the following:
|Please follow the instructions below for instructions on how to pay for your chosen product.|
Western Bank Library Postgraduate Lockers
Lost Books Payments (EXTERNAL BORROWERS ONLY) - for students and staff of UoS please follow payment instructions via your library account.
Interlibrary Request Service for Registered External Borrowers
Special Collections Fees
- Go to the Online Store
- In the All Departments box type "library"
- Select your chosen product from the list displayed.
- Click on Add to Basket.
- Amounts will be displayed - for example:
- Alternatively, please enter the amount you have been advised to pay by library staff
- You may need a password to proceed with your payment for some products - if you do not have one please contact email@example.com
- Please follow the instructions on screen.
- Once you come to the payment screen:
If you are a new customer you need to create an account under New Customer.
If you have already created an account, please enter your email address and password to login.
If you have forgotten your password please enter your registered email address.
If your payment goes through successfully you will receive a confirmation email from the Online store which should start with SHEF followed by six digits. If you encounter any problems please contact firstname.lastname@example.org