Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Jun 12, 2018     Views: 67

If you are a registered member of the University of Sheffield living in the UK, and have a disability which makes it difficult for you to visit the Libraries, we will post University library books to your home address if required. There is no administration charge, but you will need to pay for the cost of returning the book.

To register for the Postal Request Service, please email us at  

  • We will not post reference copies
  • Please use the myDocuments service if you wish to order a photocopy of an article or book chapter

You can also check out the Postal Request Service page for more information and contact details. 

Contacting Library Help

Submit your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.