Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Jan 15, 2019     Views: 53

The library employs an Assistive Technology Officer, who provides one-to-one support with using assistive technology which includes training for disabled and dyslexic students on how to use the different assistive technology packages that are available within The University library.

All staff are happy to offer assistance, but there is a dedicated additional support member of staff at each of the library sites can help and advise you.

We offer additional support workshops run by both the library and Disability and Dyslexia Support Service run to support students who think they might have dyslexia but do not have a formal diagnosis yet. 

A library Support Worker is a person allocated to you, to assist you in using the library’s resources. This may include photocopying, printing and scanning and borrowing books on your behalf.  If you think you would benefit from having a library Support Worker, please contact the Disability and Dyslexia Support Service.

Disability and Dyslexia Support Service provide lots of information and support.

You can contact us by emailing email

Related Topics

Contacting Library Help

Submit your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.