Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Jun 21, 2018 Views: 136
Going home for Summer? Check out all the information you need to help you study at home over the vacation! If you are a final year student please check out our finishing information.
- Vacation loans will be available from Saturday 2nd June.
- Be organised! Place your requests in time for the Summer vacation. Don't know how to request? - check out our how to place a request information pages.
- You can use Self service machines at any site to issue and return your books.
- Don't forget to save your StarPlus searches by using your e-Shelf.
- If we do not have a physical copy of the book you need, remember to check out StarPlus to see if we have it as an eBook.
- SCONUL membership allows you to access other University libraries whilst you are away from Sheffield.
- Don't have what you want? - make use of our Interlibrary request service and we will obtain the title from another institution.
- You can make use of the MyDocuments service which is a scanning service.
If you are visiting Sheffield over the summer or live nearby we will be happy to see you! Check out our opening times over the summer.