Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2017     Views: 15

Yes, you can apply for reader membership.

Whilst you are waiting for your membership application to be processed, a Temporary Library Card can be obtained at:

​You will need to bring photo ID and proof of date of birth with you. The card will last for three weeks and you will need to bring it with you every time you visit the Library.

Please note - if you are in Year 11 or below you are not eligible for library membership, and can only enter if accompanied by a responsible adult aged over 18.

Related Topics

Chat is available during staffed hours.