Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Aug 28, 2018 Views: 92
We offer a mediated literature search service for Sheffield Teaching Hospitals (STH) staff. Please fill in the form, which can be accessed via our STH webpages, if you need to:
- Find evidence to inform patient care
- Develop or edit guidelines
- Weigh up treatment options or policies
- Carry out a clinical audit
- Support research for your job.
This service is provided by the University of Sheffield’s Health Sciences library and is available to all staff in Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. We aim to return the completed search to you within 10 days, but if your request is urgent please contact the Outreach Librarian for STH.
If you are a student with the University please see information here on support for literature searching.