Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 112
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2017 Views: 112
Vacation loans begin on the 9th December 2017 for books issued or renewed on or after this date.
- Once the book has been issued or renewed you can keep it over the vacation period. As long as no one else requests it we will continue to renew it.
- If someone does request the book you will not be able to renew it over the vacation period. You will need to return it by the 15th January 2018.
Before leaving Sheffield
- Check your books have been renewed using StarPlus.
- Place requests on the items you wish to borrow over the Christmas vacation.
- Remember to check your Library Account in StarPlus before 9th December for any items due for return before going home.
- If an item on your account has been requested it will not renew and you need to return it before you leave Sheffield. If you are unsure contact the email@example.com.
- Cancel unwanted requests.
Have you thought about?? ....
- If we do not have the physical copy of the book remember to check out StarPlus to see if we have an eBook.
- Using databases and eResources.
- Visiting another University library under the SCONUL scheme.
- Checking your Library account for information about loans and requests you have.
- Checking out your Subject Guide for fantastic contacts and resources