Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Jan 02, 2019 Views: 35
Welcome to the Library, we look forward to seeing you, our friendly library staff are happy to help you in person, via email and via our live chat service.
There is a vast amount of information held within our library web pages and by searching using keyword or phrase via our Library Help FAQs.
To make things easier for you we have put together this Post 16 " Getting Started" guide:
- Let's start with how to join the Library.
- Finding out which library sites you can use to study.
- Using our learning spaces effectively and responsibly
- Library policy on eating and drinking in the library and location of water fountains
- Finding useful books and journals by searching our Library Catalogue which is called StarPlus. Check out our StarPlus Help FAQs.
- Accessing online material
- Help with library terminology (academic journals, databases, shelfmarks)
- Connecting to Wifi in the Library.
Also, check out our Pre-entry tutorials to support you in your work at school or college and in your transition to university level study and employment.