Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Oct 25, 2019 Views: 90
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Oct 25, 2019 Views: 90
- Choose the 'Discovering' tab in the subject guide to view and discover the databases and eResources for your subject.
- You can also view an alphabetical list of the databases the Library subscribes to. These include Scopus, Medline, Nexis, Web of Science.
- The library has also compiled subject guides on how to use standards, maps, newspapers, statistics and government information in your studies.
Help is available on selecting and searching databases. There are:
- Video guides to using the databases you need for your course.
- Tutorials that help you to learn what a database is and how to successfully create a search strategy, and search databases for journal articles.
- Discovering Information Workshops in which you will learn how to use databases to find the best resources for your independent research project.