Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Sep 23, 2019 Views: 120
You can browse our Library Subject Guides to discover specific resources for your subject or any other which you may be interested in.
These guides contain help and advice on:
- Discovering: developing search strategies and using digital discovery tools for your subject
- Understanding: finding meaning and applying context to sources
- Questioning: analysing, evaluating, intepreting and thinking critically
- Referencing: acknowledging sources using your departmental referencing style
- Creating: synthesising ideas and capturing new knowledge
- Communicating: summarising and disseminating your work
You will also find the contact details for your subject's dedicated librarian on the Welcome tab of these guides, including their phone number, email address, and a link to book an appointment with them online.
Additionally, you can see the calendar for the Library's Information and Digital Literacy Workshops and book on to upcoming workshops to assist with your skills in a variety of areas, from discovering information to good practice in referencing, and critically evaluating sources for your work.