Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Nov 26, 2019 Views: 326
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Nov 26, 2019 Views: 326
In StarPlus you can access your personalised library account by clicking on your name in the top right hand corner and then. Here you can view the details of any items you have borrowed, and the status of any requests you have placed.
Your account is divided into the following sections:
- Loans - Check your current loan list and the due dates for all of your books, as well as a history of all of your previous loans.
- Requests - Check which books you have requested and whether they are ready to collect.
- Fines + Fees - Any charges will appear here.
- Blocks + Messages - Certain messages from library staff may appear here, for instance if you have lost your UCard and it has been blocked to prevent anyone else using it.
- Personal Details - This will show the current expiry date of your library account.