Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Nov 28, 2019 Views: 2
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Nov 28, 2019 Views: 2
Staff, PhD and Masters students at ScHARR are entitled to use the ScHARR Library's own InterLibrary Service (known in ScHARR as Document Supply Service):
- Staff are entitled to unlimited interlibrary loans. A budget code and details of the budget holder/project lead are required.
- PhD students are entitled to unlimited interlibrary loans.
- Masters students are entitled to 14 interlibrary loans per academic year.
- For further information on the ScHARR Document Supply Service see: http://www.shef.ac.uk/scharr/
- Email: email@example.com Tel: 0114 2225420