Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Apr 15, 2021 Views: 118
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Apr 15, 2021 Views: 118
We have moved to a new, more convenient way of booking Library Learning Spaces. Bookings for Library Learning Spaces can now be made via our new reservation page.
How to book:
- On the page select the Library you want to book a space at, and select whether you want a space with or without a PC.
- Available seats are shown in grey. Pick the time you want to book by clicking on the appropriate square. Please choose the time closest to your anticipated time of arrival. If you are more than 30 minutes late for your booking it will be automatically cancelled and made available to other students.
- By default, your booking will last until the end of the session. Use the drop down menu to edit the end time.
- To delete a selected booking, click the bin icon that appears besides the drop down for that booking.
- Click the ‘Submit Times’ button.
- The details of your bookings will be shown at the top of the screen. If you’d like to change anything, click the ‘Change’ button besides the booking you wish to change.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and click ‘Continue’ to agree to them.
- To confirm your booking, provide your name, your @sheffield.ac.uk email address, your UCard number and your Registration Number. Both these numbers appear on your UCard.
- Click ‘Confirm’ to complete your booking.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking. If you no longer require your booking, please cancel as soon as possible by following the link in the confirmation email. This makes the space available for another student to book.
- When you arrive for your booking, please have your UCard ready for staff to scan to check you into the building.
- Ensure you clean your space before and after using it.