Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2018     Views: 178

We can offer a Postal Loan service to members of the University who are either distance learners or are registered for Additional Support - please see here for more information on the postal request service.

If you require a chapter of a book or a journal article we can send this electronically via the myDocuments service. myDocuments is a scanning service for all University of Sheffield staff and students, STH staff and external borrowers. Articles from print journals or chapters from books held by the library (providing that they do not exceed 30 pages) can be scanned and delivered to your desktop. Alternatively, a photocopy of the required item can be posted to you.

Contacting Library Help

Submit your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.