Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Feb 20, 2019     Views: 114

If you have submitted, but are still updating or amending your PhD, you can apply for an extension to your University registration at the Student Services Information Desk (SSiD) or the Computer Centre (CiCS). You will need your thesis submission receipt to gain an initial extension. More information is available here.

SSID is located on Level 3 of the Students Union Building - see here for SSID opening times.

CiCS is located on Hounsfield Road (opposite the Information Commons) - see here for CiCS opening times.

Once approved, you will then have access to all library resources and facilities for the extension period.

Contacting Library Help

Submit your Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.