Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Aug 25, 2017 Views: 229
If you are having problems accessing resources through StarPlus, sometime it helps to clear your cache and cookies. To delete the cache and cookies on your internet browser, choose your browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
1. Select the Tools cog in the top right.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. On the General tab click on Browsing history and Delete....
4. Make sure Preserve Favourites website data is unticked and Temporary Internet files and Cookies are ticked.
5. You can leave other boxes such as Form data and Passwords unticked so that you don't lose stored usernames and passwords.
6. Then click Delete. and then on OK.
Restart Internet Explorer and the issue should be resolved.
1. Click on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner and select Options from the pop window.
2. Select the Privacy tab.
3. Below History click on the blue words that say clear your recent history.
3. From Time range to clear make sure Everything is selected.
4. Make sure Cookies, Cache and Active Logins are ticked.
5. You can leave Browsing & Download History and Form & Search History unticked.
6. Click Clear Now
Restart Firefox and the issue should be resolved.
1. Click on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner and choose History
2. Click on Clear browsing data...
3. In the window that pops up choose Obliterate the following items from: the beginning of time
4. Make sure Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files are ticked.
5. You can leave the other boxes unticked.
6. Click on the Clear browsing data button.
Restart Chrome and the issue should be resolved.
Safari OS X 10.10 Yosemite
1.From either the Safari or History menus choose Clear History and Website Data....
2.Make sure all history is selected and click on Clear History.
Restart Safari and the issue should be resolved.
If you need any help clearing your cache and cookies whilst on campus please visit CiCS on Level 1 of the IC.