Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Aug 25, 2017 Views: 119
If you receive the following error code when accessing online material on StarPlus [LDAP: errorcode 49 - Invalid Credentials] please try the following.
- Firstly you should log out of MUSE, close their browser and sign back in again. (Issues are often caused by a session timing out and this simple fix can solve many problems.)
If this doesn't solve the issue:
1. Clear cache and cookies by clicking on Tools on the menu bar and then internet options.
2. Enable pop-ups by clicking on the pop-up blocker within the Tools menu.
3. Try a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for example
4. Update to the latest edition of Foxit Reader or, alternatively, Adobe Reader.
Finally a you should Synchronise your password