Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Sep 18, 2017 Views: 243
The Resource Bookings system is the replacement for MyRooms&Resources from September 18th all CiCS managed resources (Group Rooms, Creative Media, Assistive Spaces, Laptop Loans) will be exclusively bookable through Resource Booking.
- Information Commons Group Rooms
- Western Bank Library Group Rooms
- Diamond Group Rooms
- Information Commons Level 2, room 2.21a
- Information Commons Level 6, room 6.07
- Assistive Spaces (for registered students only)
Just log into MUSE and select Resource Bookings from the My services menu. You may be asked to log in a second time.