Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Aug 25, 2017 Views: 963
Logging into StarPlus ensures that you can access all the content that you are entitled to, such as subscribed journals and databases, and ensures you can use features such as myLibrary Account and the e-Shelf.
- Log into MUSE from your laptop or computer
- Find StarPlus in My Services menu
- In StarPlus your name should be displayed at the top of the screen
- If not, or you are timed, log in again.
- If you are not a University member please click here for more information on logging into StarPlus.
- Click here for more information on searching StarPlus.