Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017     Views: 106

Unfortunately we can only offer a Postal Loan service to members of the University who are either distance learners or are registered for Additional Support - please see link below for more information.

If you require a chapter of a book or a journal article we can send this electronically via the myDocuments service. myDocuments is a scanning service for University of Sheffield staff and students, NHS staff and external borrowers. Articles from print journals or chapters from books held by the library (providing that they do not exceed 30 pages) can be scanned and delivered to your desktop. Alternatively, a photocopy of the required item can be posted to you.  This will be chargeable.

If you have received a recall notice and are not in the Sheffield area you can post your books back to Library sites.

Chat is available during staffed hours.