Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: May 09, 2017     Views: 84

If you are still updating or amending your PhD, you can apply for an extension to your University registration by taking your thesis submission receipt in person to the Student Services Information Desk (SSiD) or Computer Centre (CiCS) along with your old UCard and the date on card will be extended.

SSID is located in Level 3 - Students Union Building - see here for SSID opening times.

CiCS  is located at - see here for CiCS opening times and map below for location.

Once approved you will have access to all Library resources and facilities.

Related Topics

Chat is available during staffed hours.