Q. What does UK Research Reserve (UKRR) mean in my search results?


Some journal titles at Western Bank Library are held in our UK Research Reserve (UKRR) collection, which is located in a closed store on Level One.

If you find a journal title on StarPlus held in this collection, click on the title to see if we stock the volume or issue that you require. If so, you will need to complete a request slip available at the Level Five information point in Western Bank Library during staffed hours.

The UKRR project is a collaborative and coordinated approach between multiple Higher Education libraries and the British Library to manage the long-term sustainability of retaining low-use print journals.

  • Last Updated Dec 06, 2019
  • Views 69
  • Answered By Matt Thompson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0