Q. Can I save a search in StarPlus?
You can save searches in StarPlus to allow you to quickly perform the same search again in the future.
This can allow you to see whether any new items have been published since you last performed the search, and also help you view items that you had previously located in a search. You may also be interested in saving individual items as favourites to keep track of them.
- To save a search on StarPlus, perform your chosen keyword search and then click Save Query at the top of your results.
- You can also save a search from your recent search history.
- To access your saved searches, log in to StarPlus and click on your name in the top right-hand corner.
- From the dropdown menu, click Search History or Saved Items.
- This will launch the My Favourites menu, where you can then click on Saved Searches.