Answered By: Your Library Team Last Updated: Feb 13, 2019 Views: 6
Answered By: Your Library Team
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2019 Views: 6
You can perform additional operations on individual items by clicking on the actions icon (three dots at end):
- E-mail: Send this item to yourself or others.
- Citation: Choose from several citation styles and copy the information from an on-screen clipboard. (Note: Always double-check citations for accuracy.)
- Permalink: Generates a short and persistent URL you can share with others
- Print: Print the selected item's record
- Refworks, Endnote, BibTex and Export RIS: Export this item to the selected citation management platform.
- Resource List - exports details to My Collection in your Resource List